Thursday, November 15, 2018

ReadWorks

 ReadWorks
ReadWorks has come a long way in a few years.  This year, with my new position in middle school, and with the focus being on increasing student vocabulary acquisition, I decided to take another look at what they had to offer.  I am so impressed with the streamlined approach to selecting articles, assigning them, and reviewing the data.

Above you will see a picture from my teacher dashboard.  I assigned the article, A Drop's Journey.  I can easily see the Lexile number, genre, and how many students have submitted the assignment.  I can also see that I have allowed this article to be read aloud to the students.  I can also quickly click on "Class Results" and view the data from my class.

Did I mention that this resource is entirely FREE?????  Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment