Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A Big Move

I have been absent from the blogging world...but I will hopefully be making a comeback very soon with some new/updated posts.  The reason for my absence is that I made a BIG CHANGE.  After years of teaching elementary school, I moved to the middle school to teach 6th grade math and science.  This wasn't the career move I was anticipating, but I know I am where I am supposed to be.  My hope is to continue to blog from the perspective of a middle school teacher, and that I will eventually be able to use this new perspective to move on in the area of technology.  

Now a favor...if you have any awesome resources/websites/people I should follow for my new role, please drop me a comment below!  

I am excited and my soul is rejuvenated.  Change can be wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment