Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Flubaroo


I have known about flubaroo (thanks to an awesome colleague, Dr. Vann Lassiter) for quite a while, but have not had a chance to really use it until today....and I LOVE it!

Flubaroo is an add-on that can be used with Google forms.  It will grade assignments for you and will also indicate the percent correct for each question (ex. 58% of students got #13 correct).  This feature allows for a quick data analysis of which questions posed the most problems.  In my case, I am able to take that information and locate/create similar problems/scenarios for my students to practice with. 

I have linked the Flubaroo user guide to this post which includes step by step instructions and video tutorials:)  

This is a wonderful FREE resource that I am sure you will appreciate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment